Designed for simple integration into an existing network infrastructure, the All-in-one UHF platform provides a controller and antenna in a single housing, and is optimized for high speed, high payload data transfer. An internal switch allows for easy addition into a pre-wired network, and the Industry leading long range antenna offers an adjustable powerful field for reading simultaneous UHF tags at a distance up to 4m.
|Reduce installation and commissioning time||Your time shouldn't be spent getting your controls system to work out of the box.
• Quickly and easily install in even the most restrictive spaces.
• Local on-device display of tags in field provides real time application diagnostics for reliability.
• Ready-made function blocks for most common PLCs and control systems.
|Simplify UHF integration||UHF RFID doesn’t need to be complex, and you shouldn’t need a degree to make it work.
• Improved read/write performance with an industry leading 4m of range.
• Optimized data handling for ease of use in local control systems with ready-made functions blocks and sample code.
• Local device configuration through a web-browser cuts time and eliminates the need for another software suite.
|Eliminate "normal" challenges with UHF RFID||With all the capability in UHF technology, what's really needed is resiliency.
• Improved reading performance and range on a variety of tags and targets eliminates fine tuning in a production change or when reading highly variable products.
• A single housing eliminates the need for shielded coaxial connections between the antenna and controller offering reduced interference in noise laden environments.
• Standard M12 connections and cabling means longer life, and less interference.
|Improve quality control with simple addition of more reading points||Adding a read location shouldn't require you to restructure your controls architecture.
• The internal Ethernet switch of the AOI system easily adds UHF capability to existing systems.
• Local I/O control adds more quality control capability to your process.
• Start tracking and quality control with minimal effort.