Process values from IO-Link sensors at a glance
More plant transparency and service information on site
- Visualisation of all process values from the sensors connected to the master
- Automatic search of the process values – plug & play
- Your favourite view for four process values can be set
- Setting of the IP address of the IO-Link master
- Supports IO-Link masters from ifm with 4 and 8 ports
Process values at a glance
The display is an excellent choice for displaying process values for sensors which do not have a display, which are difficult to access or are not visible after installation caused by the application. This means that ideal measuring points can be used irrespective of the visualisation.
Plug & play
The E30443 IO-Link master display is simply connected to one port of an ifm IO-Link master with 4 or 8 ports. The display detects sensors which are connected to the same master and automatically indicates the main process value of the first four ports. Each sensor and its process values can also be visualised individually by pushing a button. Furthermore a favourite view with the requested process values can be created. In addition the user can easily and reliably configure the display and the IP address of the master.