Inductive M8 sensor for limited space
- Reliable detection due to increased sensing ranges
- Wide temperature range for universal application areas
- High reliability thanks to protection rating IP 65 to IP 69K
- Quick, correct connection via M12 connector
- Robust version with stainless steel housing
Light, small and powerful
The extremely compact housing has its strength wherever there is restricted space for sensors or where the additional mass is to be kept low: In factory automation, on machine tools or on fast moving robot arms the miniature sensor scores with a sensing range that is almost as long as that of larger designs.
Ready for every application
The high-grade stainless steel housing makes the sensor extremely resistant, the temperature range from -40 to 85 °C and the protection rating IP 65 to IP 69K open up almost unlimited application possibilities. The LED switching status indication is easy to read even in places where access is difficult, the standard M12 connector allows a quick and correct connection.