L-coded M12 power cable
- 2.5 mm2 cross section for currents of up to 16 A
- L-coded M12 cable according to EN 61076
- Connect to Performance Line IO-Link masters
- Halogen-free cable material
- For general industrial applications, such as factory automation or machine tools
Transmission of high currents with low voltage drop
Used to supply higher power levels to the new ifm Performance Line IO-Link masters in demanding applications. The L-coded M12 power connector is becoming more and more established on the market and the perfect solution to supply these modules with power. ifm offers connection cables and jumpers that are perfectly adapted to this. A cross section of 2.5 mm2 reliably transmits currents of up to 16 A while a slight voltage drop has a positive effect on the operating range.
For factory automation and machine tools
Thanks to the housing materials and halogen-free cable materials, these cables are perfectly suited for machine tools and all standard factory automation applications.