Full protection for your fans.
Peace of mind: monitoring and condition-based maintenance of fans
Full coverage of the real operating hours.
Monitoring of imbalance, wear and overall vibration.
Permanent diagnostics of dirt accumulation e.g. on rotor blades.
ifm provides individual solutions which are suited for different types of fans.
ifm system solutions – Applications
Radial fans with direct or belt transmission as well as axial fans, as used in:
- Dust extraction systems
- Fresh and exhaust air in paint shops
- Workshop ventilation
- Air-conditioning systems
- External ventilation of motors
- Extraction systems in foundries
- Oil mist suction on machine tools
- Air supply for thermal power stations / waste incineration plants
ifm system solution for fans
- Vibration sensor screw mounting or adhesive mounting
- Inductive sensor for rotational speed detection
- Temperature sensor and signal converter
- 24 V switched-mode power supply
- Diagnostic electronics
- Connection cables with socket / Parameter setting software for diagnostic electronics
As an option: analysis software
LR SMARTOBSERVER visualisation and alarm
Condition-based maintenance when required instead of fixed service intervals. Replacement of parts can be planned.
Prevent unplanned downtime
Detect damage to rotor blades, wheel / rotor imbalance vibration, shaft misalignment, damage to rolling element bearings, imbalance and wear in good time.
Data acquisition and analysis.
Cleaning the fan blades when required.
Implementation independent of your IT department
Application package from the sensor to evaluation and network-based analysis. Scalable: Can be extended to other applications and / or ERP systems.