Galvanic separation between US and UA
- In accordance with the new IO-Link specification the voltage supply is electrically separated from the IO-Link master! This is not the case for competitive units.
- The voltage Aux 1 and Aux 2 are electrically separated from each other
- Due to the electrical separation of the outputs they can be deactivated separately by a higher-level source without power off of the other outputs or breakdown of the IO-Link communication
Power limitation in output modules
- The current of the supply voltage is monitored and limited instead of the output current of each individual output!
- 1.8 A can be switched per supply voltage
- The user can load the outputs to different extents