Measuring compact photoelectric sensor with M18 thread
Continuous distance measurement during the process and easy switch-point setting via IO-Link
- Continuous measurement and monitoring of distances in the running process
- Quick and easy setting of switch points via IO-Link
- Compact design with standard M18 thread for easy installation
- High protection ratings and robust metal housing for harsh industrial environments
- Long ranges for universal use
Photoelectric compact sensor for limited space
The compact rectangular housing is designed for use in applications with limited installation space. Thanks to the lateral M18 thread and the connector facing downwards, this type is ideally suited for use in conveying applications. The sensor achieves long ranges when detecting light or dark objects.
Continuous distance measurement via IO-Link
ifm offers the new OG Cubes as diffuse reflection, retro-reflective and through-beam sensors. For the diffuse reflection sensors with background suppression, the ranges can be set via IO-Link and, similar to analogue sensors, the distance value is provided to the nearest millimetre. Besides, all versions feature varied setting options, such as light-on/dark-on mode or switch-on and switch-off delay for a fast set-up.