Inductive Kplus sensors: constant correction factor for all metals
- Uniform sensing range for the reliable detection of all metals
- Compact size for use in the smallest of spaces
- Electromagnetic field immune sensor technology prevents incorrect switching
- High reliability under wet conditions and with oils thanks to IP68/69K even at extreme temperature fluctuations from -40°C to 85°C
- Strong presence on release lists of the automotive manufacturers
One sensing range for all metals – one feature of the inductive Kplus sensors. This makes them perfectly suited for the detection of aluminium, e.g., where conventional sensors show a considerably reduced sensing range. With the new sensor technology, these sensors are insensitive to magnetic fields and can for example be reliably used right next to electrical brakes. Moreover, high switching frequencies allow the monitoring of fast-moving targets.
Use in demanding industrial environments
The wide operating temperature range and high protection ratings ensure permanently reliable operation of the sensors even under harsh production conditions. The sensors are available in different dimensions, with a standard connector or as M8 cable version. Kplus sensors for intensive, metal working industrial applications are equipped with a robust stainless steel sleeve, which makes them resistant to oils and coolants.
Use in welding applications
The sensor housing and the fixing nuts of the Kplus sensors for use in welding automation have a non-stick coating to prevent sticking of weld slag. Even the strong magnetic fields occurring during the welding process do not affect the sensors' measuring accuracy. The quick connection with the connector and matching cable from the ecolink range is the ideal basis for permanent use.