Goods Return Policy
IFM ELECTRONIC GOODS RETURN POLICY FOR NON-WARRANTY RETURNS
- IFM Electronic will only accept back parts not more than 3 months after purchase.
- All returns related to non-warranty returns must be unused, free from damage, and returned to our warehouse in like-new condition.
- Products must be returned in their original boxes/bags, including all original documentation, accessories, and components.
- Proof of purchase (tax invoice) must be given prior or at the time of return.
- An inspection will be done on all materials returned to IFM Electronic.
- All materials that are not in original and sellable condition, will not be accepted by IFM.
- A handling fee will be charged on all products returned.
- If the parts are brought in from Germany specifically for the customer and are not normal stock items held by Ifm South Africa, the purchaser will be liable for all freight costs to send the parts back to Germany. The credit will only become available once the units have been tested and accepted by IFM Germany.
IFM ELECTRONIC GOODS RETURN POLICY FOR WARRANTY RETURNS
- Product must be returned within the 5 year warranty period
- Failure symptoms and application details must be provided for each product being returned.
- Faulty products will only be issued on a warranty invoice once it has been tested and a manufacturing fault has been determined.
- Once a manufacturing fault has been determined, the purchaser will be issued an identical unit at no charge.