- Product news
- Process sensors
- First G 1/2 pressure sensor with hygienic approval for small pipes
First G 1/2 pressure sensor with hygienic approval for small pipes
- Maintenance-free PEEK sealing concept for G 1/2 fitting
- A robust, tried-and-tested ceramic measuring cell free from pressure transducer liquids
- Approved to industry-wide hygienic standards
Improved performance thanks to IO-Link
- Integrated temperature measurement removes need for multiple instruments
- Digital communication without A/D or EMC losses
Ideal solution for hygienic production plants
The new PM15 pressure sensor has a unique flush sealing concept. This concept allows hygienic integration of small ceramic-capacitive measuring cells in small pipes, for example, in dosing and filling systems, which was not possible before. Thanks to the G 1/2 thread, it can be installed without requiring expensive adapters. Flush fitting makes it possible to use viscous media and guarantees optimum results for CIP processes. For each sensor, a factory certificate is available for free download.
Maintenance-free and robust
On the process side, the sensor is maintenance-free because it has no elastomer seal. The flush and robust ceramic measuring cell is resistant to pressure and vacuum shocks and to impact by abrasive substances. The sensor is resistant to medium temperatures of up to 150 °C (max. 1h).