Depalletising of uniform packages made easy
- Depalletising of a complete layer or individual packages
- Slip sheet detection
- Calculation of the remaining items
- Integrated collision avoidance
- Automatic calibration of robot camera coordinates
- Economic and ergonomic
Optimisation of logistic processes
The automatic depalletising of packages of the same size, e.g. cardboard boxes, crates, outer packaging or containers, optimises logistic processes by means of dynamic feeding. The 3D sensor detects displaced loads and solves positioning errors between the depalletising systems. Position indication allows fully automated depalletising of complete layers or individual packages, irrespective of the palletising pattern. Besides the data for robot control, the Ethernet process interface provides information for the material and warehouse management software. Automated depalletising systems provide a clear increase in performance by means of economic tools and reduce the employees' load due to ergonomically optimised working environments.
Saving time with the O3D smart sensor
The O3D smart sensor already detects the next package while the robot drops the previous one.
- Time and cost reduction during installation thanks to automatic adjustment of coordinate systems of handling robots and 3D sensor.
- Optimisation of logistics processes by feeding the plant according to demand with integrated collision avoidance.
- Integration in automation systems via digital I/Os or Ethernet process interface. (e.g.: error warning: unexpected object)
- Besides the data for robot control, the Ethernet process interface provides information for the material and warehouse management software.
- Intermediate layer detection, O3 detects paper or cardboard layers for pallet stabilisation.
Depalletising of packages