- Kplus sensors
Inductive Kplus sensors with correction factor 1
The inductive Kplus sensors have one standardised sensing range for all types of metal. While conventional sensors reduce the sensing range significantly with different metals, the Kplus sensors even have a constant sensing range for the detection of aluminium. Their compact dimensions mean that the units will fit even where space is at a premium. The electromagnetic field immune sensor technology prevents incorrect switching.
All advantages at a glance
- Constant: Standardised sensing range from steel to aluminium
- Noise immune: Electromagnetic field immune sensor technology prevents incorrect switching
- Space-saving: Small and space-saving design
- Universal: Wide temperature range of -40...85°C
- Non-stick: Anti-spatter coating for welding applications
- Fast: High switching frequencies for fast changing switching states
- Protected: Ingress-resistant thanks to the high protecting rating up to IP 68 / IP 69K
Useful in all kinds of applications
Moreover, the powerful Kplus models are immune to electromagnetic fields thanks to the new sensor technology. They operate with absolute reliability even right next to electric brakes. The wide temperature range of -40…85 °C allows universal use, and the high protection rating IP 68 / 69K ensures constant reliability. The resistant sleeve of the stainless steel version is reliable for use in oil and coolant applications. To put it in a nutshell, factory automation has been waiting for these new inductive sensors for quite some time.
|Material||Standard sensor||Kplus sensor|
Sensing range calculation = correction factor * nominal sensing range