IO-Link for advanced users
Webinar on 25.05.2022
Become an expert on a technology that bridges the gap to Industry 4.0.
Devices provide more information via IO-Link. In addition to process values, parameters can also be transmitted and diagnostics evaluated.
What remains the same is the simple integration of the units into your controller. We are happy to support you with know-how and function blocks for your controller.
Join the webinar: We show you how quickly and easily information can be transferred to your controller.
In the web seminar, our speakers address the following topics, among others:
- Presentation of the ifm StartUpPackages
- Integration of IO-Link masters into ProfiNet
- Function blocks provided by ifm electronic for the integration of IO-Link.
- Evaluation of diagnostics from the units.
Interested? Then register for our web seminar and receive information directly from our experts about IO-Link.
|Place of event
Online, via Teams
Free of charge
Which audience does the event address?
- People with know-how related to IO-Link technology
- Interested parties from all areas of automation, especially automation technology, maintenance/servicing, research and development, control technology, electrical engineering/design
- Across industries to people with an interest in digitalisation and monitoring of processes
- Special previous knowledge is helpful for participation, e.g. our web seminar "IO-Link for beginners"
Rainer Fuchs has been with the ifm group since 2012. He programmed and commissioned industrial plants over several years before joining us. Rainer Fuchs is in charge of developing IO-Link from a user's perspective, moreover, he offers IO-Link trainings and provides support on all IO-Link-related questions, including how to integrate this technology in the world of automation.
Daniel Zahn has been working in Product and System Support at the ifm group of companies since 2015. His tasks include advising customers worldwide on automation solutions. Prior to this, he was responsible for setting-up complex plants at customers’ sites.