- One switching output for rotational speed and one for slip monitoring
- High input frequency of up to 60,000 pulses / minute
- Various configurable monitoring functions
- Clearly readable, luminous OLED display
- Wide operating temperature range
Slip is the rotational speed difference between the driven and the non-driven side of a power train. Rotational speed differences may occur as a result of a slipped coupling, V-belt or drive belt. The slip monitor calculates the rotational speed difference in per cent and switches as soon as the limit value is reached. The signal can be used to switch off the installation to avoid wear or damage caused by friction heat.
Two separate limit values can be monitored for slip and rotational speed. The unit can be set to monitor underspeed or overspeed.