- Ecran de démarrage
- Calcul du débit
Program for flow calculation
The calculation program is a tool to calculate flow velocity, flow rate or inside pipe diameter.
- First click on the parameter to be calculated in the selection box. The two free parameters are then automatically prepared as input field.
- You can then enter the values for the two missing parameters and add the suitable unit via a drop-down box.
- Selection box "Include sensor in the calculation tip": For small diameters (<25mm) the free pipe cross-section changes critically as a result of the displacement of the sensor tip which is inserted into the pipe. The indication of the installation depth of the sensor is therefore specially important for small pipe diameters. The calculation of the area of the sensor tip is based on the diameter of the ifm type SI5000. The installation depth is specified from the pipe inside. This is approx. 12 mm. This size can however change for special T-pieces or adapters.
- For the inside pipe diameter please refer to the enclosed list "threaded pipe according to DIN2440". A click on the marked link opens a separate window with this table.
- After all necessary values have been entered the program starts by clicking on the button "calculate".
- The results are indicated in a table with all parameters and units.
- You can start a new calculation after indicating the changed parameters and pressing the button "calculate".