Full protection for your motor. Configure your solution in just a few steps.
Peace of mind: Monitoring and condition-based maintenance of electric motors.
Full coverage of the real operating hours.
Basic monitoring; Unbalance vibration, shaft misalignment, damage to rolling element bearings, unbalance and wear are detected in time.
Permanent diagnostics of winding problems or dirt accumulation in the electric motor by temperature measurement.
Preconfigured, intelligent package solutions for different motor types.
It's as simple as that:
- Configure your application.
- Send us your enquiry or directly order the configured solution via our online shop.
- Download your parameter set.
- Set up the motor monitoring application quickly and easily using the free ifm Application Package Assistant.
- Benefit from the condition monitoring of your motor, detect changes in time and optimise your production and maintenance processes.
Do you have any questions about set-up or installation? Feel free to contact us!
Video: Component overview and step-by-step commissioning
Applications for electric motors
Monitoring of three-phase current or AC motors:
- Wherever process capability/operability of machines and installations must be ensured
- Power class from 15 kW to 50 MW
- Monitoring all the drives at process-critical machines and stations in the production process, e.g. in conveying systems or storage and retrieval machines.
ifm system solution motor
- Vibration sensor for screw or adhesive mounting
- Inductive sensor for rotational speed detection
- Temperature sensor with measured signal converter
- 24 V switched-mode power supply
- Diagnostic electronics
- Connection cable with socket
Optional system solution with analysis software
LR SMARTOBSERVER visualisation and alarm preinstalled
Condition-based maintenance as required instead of fixed service intervals.
Replacement of parts can be planned.
Prevent unplanned downtime
Detect unbalance vibration, shaft misalignment, damage to rolling element bearings, unbalance and wear in time.
Data acquisition and analysis. Cleaning by permanent diagnostics, as required
Implementation independent of your IT department
Application package from the sensor to evaluation and network-based analysis. Scalable: Can be extended to other applications and/or ERP systems.