OPC UA server for the VSE: vibration monitoring 4.0
- Open standard interface enables easy data transfer to the IT level
- Easy integration of vibration monitoring into holistic digital plant and process monitoring
- Simple configuration and operation without programming knowledge
Easy connection to the IT level
With the OPC UA server for the VSE, the data from the diagnostic electronics can be transferred to the IT level very easily and without in-depth programming knowledge. This makes the vibration analysis information available for software-based plant monitoring and process optimisation in higher-level systems.
A separate client is needed for the data processing.
- Quadcore i5/i7
- Min. 8 GB RAM
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows server 2019 64-bit
- Windows server 2016 64-bit
- Net Core 3.1 Runtime (x64)
About OPC UA
OPC UA (Open Platform Communications Unified Architecture) is the manufacturer- and platform- independent communication standard for secure, reliable data communication in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).