ifm’s new inductive sensors detect all metals at distances not previously possible!
One sensing range for all metals
- Extra long sensing ranges protect sensors from impact with metal targets greatly prolonging “time-in-application”
- Withstands attack from aggressive oil and coolants used in metalworking applications
- Compact dimensions for mounting in tight spaces
- Passes Severity Level 5 Salt Spray Test for mobile applications
- Endures high shock and vibration present in stamping applications
The sensors detect all target metals at the full sensing range. This feature, coupled with very long non-flush sensing ranges, allows metals such as aluminum and stainless steel to be sensed at distances previously not possible! We refer to this technology as K=1.
More information Product Brochure (1.9 MB PDF)