MK Series T-slot and C-slot Dual Cylinder Sensors
Two elements in a single connector
ifm solves the challenge of wiring cylinder sensors in close proximity by integrating two sensor elements into a single connector. ifm’s MK Series T-slot and C-slot Dual Cylinder Sensors reduce wiring by and hardware by using one connector, drastically lowering total installation and material costs. The dual cylinder sensors provide two sensor elements integrated into standard 4-pin wiring blocks (a single 4-pin M8 connector or a 4-pin M12 connector).
In addition, ifm’s mechanically robust housings ensure a highly responsive and durable sensor. The cylinder sensors easily fit into C-Slot or T-slot style cylinders to provide low-profile mounting.
Features of ifm T-slot and C-slot Dual Cylinder Sensors include:
- Compact sensors are available with two sensor elements integrated into a single 4-pin M8 connector or a 4-pin M12 connector
- Provides reliable detection of pneumatic cylinder position in rugged industrial applications
- Unlimited number of cycles extends life in application
- Excellent repeatability and high switching frequency for fast-moving actuators
- Reduces wiring time, inventory and total cost
ifm’s MK Series T-slot and C-slot Dual Cylinder Sensors enable monitoring of the cylinder piston position when it is extended or retracted. The Dual Cylinder Sensors incorporate AMR technology, which provides enhanced performance and extreme durability in industrial automation applications. AMR has significant advantages over reed switch technology: an unlimited number of cycles, high repeatability, fast response time and extremely stable operating capability over a wide temperature range.
More information Download Product Bulletin