Precise & convenient: radar level sensor with IO-Link
- 80 GHz frequency enables level measurement with millimetre precision of up to 10 metres
- Non-contact measuring principle: no malfunctions due to deposits or wear
- Certified for use in hygienic areas
- Simple installation and maintenance-free operation
- Remote sensor parameter setting and level monitoring via connection to the IT system
Trouble-free monitoring of large tanks
With the LW2720 level sensor, levels of liquid media in tanks with a height of up to 10 metres can be monitored precisely and without blind areas. The non-contact radar measuring principle prevents malfunctions or failures of the sensor caused by the adhesion of viscous media or damage from agitators.
The 80 GHz frequency used ensures stable and precise measurement results even in the presence of steam or condensate in the tank. The sensor is designed for use in hygienic areas, so that even CIP and SIP processes or the use of spray balls do not impair its proper functioning.
More convenience thanks to IO-Link
The powerful LW2720 package is completed by the following comfort factors: Sensor installation only takes a few minutes, and sensor parameters can be conveniently set and read out remotely via IO-Link.