Compact full-metal sensors with connecting cable
- Short and compact also in cable version: ideal for tight spaces
- Sealed: protection ratings IP 65 to IP 69K
- Anti-spatter coating for welding applications
- Sensing face resistance to impacts of up to 1 joule
- Reliable at temperature range from -40...85 °C
High reliability even under extreme conditions
Full-metal sensors are used wherever an application requires special resistance, e.g. when it comes to coping with important stress factors in industrial applications such as lathes or milling machines. Here, the sensor housing has to reliably withstand rapid changes of temperature and aggressive media such as lubricants and coolants. Moreover, the robust high-grade stainless steel design offers optimum protection against abrasive parts in metal-cutting machining. In the steel industry or in automotive industry, however, it is weld spatter, that presents a strain on the sensor housing. Here, the design with nonstick coating combined with the impact resistant sensing face is the ideal solution to ensure safe operation. The compact and short design permits use even in the smallest of spaces.