Designed for simple integration into an existing network infrastructure, the All-in-one HF platform provides a controller and antenna in a single housing, and is optimized for high speed, high payload, data transfer. An internal switch allows for easy addition into a pre-wired network, and the internal long range antenna offers an adjustable powerful field for reading HF tags at a distance up to 220mm.
|Reduce installation and commissioning time||Your time shouldn't be spent getting your controls system to work out of the box.
• Quickly and easily install in even the most restrictive spaces.
• Display of tag RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator) data and standard wiring connections.
• Ready-made function blocks for most common PLCs and control systems.
|Increase system flexibility||When you change the type or design or your product, you shouldn’t need to re-invent your ID systems.
• Improved reading performance and range on a variety of tags and targets eliminates fine tuning in a production change or when reading highly variable products.
• Quick diagnosis of read failure causes is made possible with on-device LED diagnostics.
|Improve reliability with inconsistent applications||Targets presented in unreliable locations normally provide challenges to HF systems.
• With long read ranges, targets can move within a wide field.
• Significantly less complex and more reliable than UHF RFID.
|Improve quality control with simple addition of more reading points||Adding a read location should not require you to restructure your controls architecture.
• The internal Ethernet switch of the AOI system easily adds capability to existing systems.
• Local I/O control adds more quality control capability to your process.
• Start tracking and quality control with minimal effort.