The magnetic inductive flow measurement technology is precise and repeatable for process control applications. The sensor can also measure temperature and indicate the volume utilized.
- Magnetic inductive flow technology provides high-precision measurement of all conductive media up to 160 gpm
- Additional features such as plug-and-play replacement, real-time recipe changes and diagnostic feedback
- Digital transmission of three process values: flow rate, flow volume and temperature.
- Compact, in-line stainless steel housing with NPT connection - fits up to 2" pipes
- 4-digit numeric display indicates flow rate, total volume and temperature
- No compromise in quality - high performance at a great price
Products, cordsets and accessories are listed below.