- Warranty Policy
Warranty Policy for ifm catalogue products
- The following warranty terms and conditions apply to ifm catalogue products
- The product is exclusively described in the documentation, in particular in the specification
- ifm guarantees the functionality of its products for a duration of 60 months from the delivery of the product, as long as it is operated according to the specifications.
- The buyer has to immediately inspect the products for any possible defects, at the latest within one month from the delivery, and has to notify any defects in writing.
- In case of a complaint, the buyer has to return the product to the ifm Kaohsiung office immediately upon discovering the defect, within one month at the latest, along with a fault description and the indication of ifm’s article number. ifm will examine the product and send an investigation report to the buyer upon request. Upon receiving the complaint, the product with defect will be sent to Germany to be examined, and therefore cannot be returned to the buyer.
- In case of a justified complaint, the customer will receive a replacement unit free of charge. Moreover, ifm will reimburse the customer for the expenses incurred due to the defect, up to the amount of the purchase price. Further claims are excluded, unless compulsory legal liability provisions apply.
ifm electronic Taiwan Limited reserves the right of the final decision
Effective from: 01 January 2020