- Safe switch point also in case of mechanical tolerances
- Long sensing ranges even through non-magnetisable metals
- Temperature-stable and reproducible switch point
- Food-grade full-metal housing
- High impact, shock and vibration resistance
Magnetic sensors are suitable for use in hygienic and wet areas, e.g. to detect pigs through pipe walls. They can be installed behind covers of stainless steel, plastic, aluminium or glass.
The magnetic sensors in a full-metal housing with protection rating IP 69K are impact, shock and vibration-resistant.