With E1 approval: Pressure transmitters for mobile machines
- Compact design with 19 mm across flats and G 1/4-inch process connection
- Fast response time of only 2 milliseconds
- Measuring accuracy < ±0.8%, repeatability < ±0.05%
- Easy connection via M12 or DEUTSCH connector
- Welded stainless steel housing for reliable use in harsh working environments
E1 type approval for mobile applications
The PT/PU-type sensors are suited for mobile applications and especially for hydraulic and pneumatic applications with high operating pressure. They offer high vibration and shock resistance, a high degree of protection and very good EMC resistance. They also have the E1 type approval.
High measuring accuracy in compact housing
The thin-film measuring cell of the sensor is directly welded to the process connection and features a high measuring accuracy and short response time. The measurement technology used also enables the extremely compact housing dimensions with a width across flats of only 19 millimetres. This facilitates installation even where space is at a premium.