- Pre-configured, no SIM card required
- Web-based dashboard for visualisation and analysis of cloud data
- Email or text message when limit values are exceeded
- IO-Link sensor data is sent directly via mobile network to the cloud
- Two IO-Link sensors can be connected
Cloud connection for all IO-Link sensors
The io-key recognises up to two connected IO-Link sensors and sends their process values automatically via GSM mobile network to the cloud where the data is stored. The user can visualise and analyse the data via a web-based dashboard.
Sensor information can be collected directly and sent to the cloud without requiring any connection to a controller, PC or company network. Apart from voltage supply and GSM network availability, the io-key requires no infrastructure. ifm offers two versions of the io-key with different radio modules and data tariffs for European and global mobile networks. As all ifm products, the io-key is a sturdy unit and has a high protection rating of IP 65. Hence, it can be used in harsh industrial environments.