- With integrated fieldbus interface
- Reliable and fast data exchange with the sensor actuator level
- Colour display for indicating the status of all AS-i slaves
- User-friendly and simple configuration, set-up and diagnosis
- Quick-setup menu with intuitive operation
ifm gateways establish a connection between AS-i and common fieldbus systems such as EtherNet/IP, Profibus, Profinet or EtherCAT. They control the data exchange to the sensor/actuator level and communicate rapidly with the superior control level. Thanks to the colour display, the status of all AS-i slaves is recognizable at a single glance. Sensor/actuator data can also be visualised via the integrated WEB server.
The quick set-up menu and intuitive handling facilitate configuration, set-up and diagnosis. In addition, the web interface allows full remote access.
The units can be operated via AS-i power supplies, DC power supplies, or a combination of both. It is also possible to supply several AS-i networks via a single power supply.