Maximum sensing range with minimum protrusion
- High excess gain due to increased sensing ranges with almost flush installation
- NO and NC in one device reduces stock-keeping
- Universally applicable thanks to high temperature range
- Housing design allows fast installation at perfect installation depth
- High ingress resistance due to protection rating IP 65 to IP 69K
One sensor for different applications
Whether in factory automation, applications with coolants and lubricants or in mobile applications: these inductive sensors are convincing due to their universal and permanent usability combined with high performance, temperature stability and protection rating.
Quasi flush installation
Furthermore, they combine high sensing ranges with an almost flush installation. This combination offers the best possible protection against mechanical tolerances. Damage to the sensor is thus minimised as far as possible. The installation is self-explanatory: simply screw the sensor in until the end of the thread and the perfect fit is guaranteed.