- Product news
- Condition monitoring systems
- Flexible LED strip for illumination and signalling
Flexible LED strip for illumination and signalling
- LEDs in RGB and white can be controlled directly via digital inputs
- Extremely robust, fully potted design with protection rating IP 68
- Bent or straight installation
- Powerful LEDs for high light yield
- Different length versions available
Illumination and signalling all-in-one
LED strips cannot only be used as machine light but also indicate the machine status with different light colours. The LED strips are available in different lengths and flexible in use. They can be quickly and securely fastened with optional aluminium profiles so that even out-of-the way corners are lit up without casting shadows. Their robust design with protection rating IP 68 allows for a wide range of applications.
The LED strips consist of powerful LEDs in the colours RGB and white. Triggering is via four digital inputs that can be used to produce the colours Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Cyan and Purple, as well as pure white light. Indeed any colour shade is possible with using pulse width modulation control.