The tool for IO-Link devices
Your IO-Link management tool in the stand-alone version
- Efficient: Central parameter setting of all IO-Link sensors
- Intelligent: Automatic recognition of IO-Link devices
- User-friendly: Easy parameter data set management
- Direct: Access to IO-Link sensors without the PLC
moneo configure enables easy and simultaneous parameter setting of multiple IO-Link sensors. Moreover, it allows central parameter setting of ifm IO-Link masters in the entire network. Using the integrated, manufacturer-independent IODD management in conjunction with the IODD database, you can integrate sensors from other manufacturers into the IO-Link network and also set their parameters.
This saves time and increases the process reliability of your production.
During set-up or error analysis, you will benefit from the clear indication of up to two process data values for each IO-Link sensor. This is manufacturer-independent as well.
Why moneo configure SA?
|Parameter data record management||Tool for all IO-Link devices||Overview of all IO-Link devices in the network||Dynamic cockpit|
|Easy set-up and replacement of IO-Link devices with only one tool||Manufacturer-independent device set-up, online / offline, with integrated IODD management||Scanning of a complex IO-Link network with masters and devices||Parallel visualisation of the process values and parameters|
Parameter setting from point to point or via network
Parameter setting of an IO-Link network via direct connection
The software runs on a PC / notebook. The PC is connected directly via the Ethernet interface with the ifm masters.
Parameter setting of an IO-Link network within an IIoT network
The software runs on one or several PCs / notebooks within an IIoT network. The PCs are part of this network and can be connected to the ifm masters via a router or wi-fi (via IoT interface / fieldbus interface).
First set-up of an IO-Link sensor
The parameters of a new sensor are to be set before it will be installed.
- The settings and functions of the sensor can be tested without a PLC
- It is possible to save the parameter set in the software
- User-friendly parameter setting via USB master
Diagnostic possible while the sensor is working
The proper functioning of a sensor connected to an ifm IO-Link master is to be tested.
- Scanning of the entire network and visualisation of the connected IO-Link devices and masters
- Search option for sensors using the “application specific tag” and / or the blinking function
- Clear process value indication in the cockpit for each sensor with simultaneous indication of the current parameters
Securing and increasing process quality
|Standardised parameter setting for IO-Link devices
Manufacturer-independent parameter setting software
|Increased process safety
Simple set-up and replacement of IO-Link devices with only one tool
Integrated, manufacturer-independent IODD management
moneo configure SA Licence incl. maintenance and support until the end of the following year
Some of moneo configure SA’s listed functions will only be available in future version updates
• e.g. Quadcore CPU with 1.6 GHz or Dualcore with 2.6 GHz
• 8 GB RAM
• 1 GB hard disk space (SSD or HDD)
• Graphics min. Full HD 1920 x 1080
• 1 x USB 3.0 or higher.
• 1 x Ethernet port min. (100 MBit min.)
• Windows 10
• Browser: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox