What if you could save energy in the cleaning process and improve the product quality through conductivity solutions with IO-Link?
You want to:
- Improve product quality
- Reduce waste water, chemicals and energy
- Increase production capacity
Then trust the reliable conductivity solutions for tanks and containers from ifm.
How can I ensure the right product quality?
- Phase shift detection ensures evacuation of cleaning fluid
- Reduce product and rinse water loss during production switch
How can I improve the performance in my process?
- Most accurate and loss free signal thanks to digital communication for temperature and conductivity measurements over IO-Link
- Price/performance ratio allows additional measuring points
- Easy process adjustment through additional data from new measuring points
How can I reduce downtime and increase availability?
- Identification of challenges in process or sensor before they arise thanks to remote monitoring through IO-Link
Bestseller for this application:
LDL200 inductive conductivity sensor; analogue output; scalable; selectable conductivity / temperature; analogue; DC; M12 Connector; IP 68; IP 69K; (7 days / 3 m water depth / 0.3 bar: IP 68); Ambient temperature -40...60 °C; Pressure rating 16 bar; G 1 external thread Aseptoflex Vario; M12 Connector