Precise radar level measurement for open and closed tanks
- Level measurement with millimetre precision of up to 10 metres
- Non-contact measuring principle: no malfunctions due to deposits or wear
- Direct measurement or through non-metallic walls
- Simple installation and maintenance-free operation
- Remote sensor parameter setting and level monitoring via connection to the IT system
Precise measurement on any tanks
The LW2120 radar level sensor measures levels of liquid media up to 10 metres precisely and without blind areas. The 80 GHz frequency used ensures stable and precise measurement results, even in the presence of steam or condensate in the tank for example.
With the antenna extension, available as an accessory, the sensor may also be used outside closed metal tanks, for example on open tubs.
The radar measuring system can also penetrate through non-metallic walls, allowing the level sensor to be easily mounted above plastic tanks such as IBC containers.