IO-Link sensors for motion control
- Defined pulse sequence for the reliable detection of rotational speeds
- Encoder for precise position determination and linear measurement
- Inclination sensors for precise measurement of angles of inclination on X and Y axes
- High measurement accuracy across the total angular range in two axes
- High protection rating for the requirements of harsh industrial environments
IO-Link - Encoders
IO-Link - Speed sensors
IO-Link - Inclination sensors
IO-Link sensor for motion control
In many industrial applications it is necessary to monitor drives for rotational speed or standstill, measure speeds, frequencies, distances, angles or positions and display, process and transmit current process values. In the materials handling and wood industry, encoders have become established as reliable instruments for position and linear measurement.
Often the horizontal alignment of machines or machine parts is an important requirement for reliable operation. Inclination sensors are used for reliable angular position detection on working platforms or levelling of mobile cranes or excavators. Industrial applications include solar panel tracking systems. The sensors can be configured via IO-Link, using, for example, a USB interface. The LINERECORDER SENSOR software is used to visualise, transfer and archive parameter sets.