- Large write/read distances up to 80 mm
- Flush installation of the ID tags in metal
- Use in temperature ranges up to 130 °C
- Easy, quick and secure mounting
- High protection rating for the requirements of harsh industrial environments
ID tags are the information carriers of the RF identification system. They consist of a robust, easy-to-mount housing with integrated transponder. The transponder consists of an antenna coil and a microchip with a memory that can be overwritten up to 100,000 times. The ID tags are fixed to the objects to be coded and thus establish a logical connection between the code and the related object, for example a goods pallet.