- Adjustable switch-on and switch-off delay
- Optionally with on and/or off-delay and momentary pulses
- Protection of a tank against overspill or dry run
- For the reliable wear protection of pumps and valves
- Quick and time-saving rail mounting
The timer relay receives signals from an external sensor and switches its outputs according to the adjustable input and output delays. Optionally, ON delay and/or OFF delay, ON pulse and OFF pulse can be set via a selector switch.
Typical applications include lighting controls (minute lights, staircase time switches) and fan controls (time-delay relays).