- Monitoring of two limit values with separate output relays
- High input frequency of up to 60,000 pulses / minute
- Various configurable monitoring functions
- Clearly readable, luminous OLED display
- Wide operating temperature range
These units are preferably used for slip and synchronous monitoring of clutches, belt conveyors and any other applications where rotational speed differences must be evaluated.
Synchronous monitors compare the pulse sequences generated by sensors. As soon as the rotational speeds of the two drives differ, the synchronous monitor switches. The reset time and acceptable pulse difference can be set by the user.
A high-contrast display and an intuitive operation facilitate parameter setting and commissioning.