C-slot cylinder sensors with robust fixing
Easy-to-install sensor with long-life electronic GMR cell – flush mounting
- Sensor for easy mounting in C-slots
- Robust fixing at the housing end for strong strain relief
- Connection and switching output variants for any application
- Electronic GMR measuring cell for a long sensor life
- Now also available as 2-wire version for PNP or NPN PLC’s
Flush in the C-slot
The cylinder sensor can be used for the common C-slot such as for SMC. Its height of only 5 mm allows flush mounting. Especially this cylinder manufacturer requires slot-mounting and, often, 2-wire connection.
The sensors function without contact and almost without wear. Their life is much longer than that of the common reed contacts. With the GMR cell (giant magneto resistive), the sensor detects the magnet on the piston through the aluminium wall of the cylinder. This saves expensive repair and downtimes.