Measuring photoelectric sensor for the food industry
- Stainless steel housing with high protection rating for hygienic and wet areas (IP 69K)
- Shatter-proof lens for high process reliability
- Compact design with standard M18 thread for easy installation
Improved performance thanks to IO-Link
- Quick and easy setting of switch points via IO-Link
- Continuous measurement and monitoring of distances in the running process
Compact design for limited space in the food industry
The space-saving design with lateral M18 thread and connector pointing down is the perfect solution for all requirements in hygienic and wet areas. The sensor has a high-grade stainless steel housing with food-grade sealing material, shatter-proof plastic lens and high protection rating of IP 68 / 69K. It easily withstands aggressive cleaning agents and high-pressure cleaning.
Continuous distance measurement via IO-Link
ifm offers the new OG Cubes as diffuse reflection and through-beam sensors. For the diffuse reflection sensors with background suppression, the ranges can be set via IO-Link and, similar to analogue sensors, the distance value is provided to the nearest millimetre. In addition, all versions feature many setting options, such as light-on/dark-on mode or switch-on and switch-off delay for a fast set-up.