- Product news
- Condition monitoring systems
- Evaluation units for level control with one or two sensors
Evaluation units for level control with one or two sensors
Easy level control
- Direct control of pumps and valves
- Adjustable switch-on and switch-off delays and damping
- Integrated wide-range power supply for the sensor supply
- Small design requiring only very little space
- Plug-in screw terminals simplify installation
The evaluation units control levels in tanks by means of sensors thus protecting against overflow, running dry and leakage, for example.
Level control with a sensor
The DL0201 evaluation unit uses a sensor that is installed at the tank at the height of the limit level to be monitored. When the level has been reached, the evaluation unit switches for an adjustable period of time to stop pumps, for example, as overflow or run-dry protection.
Level control with two sensors
The DL0203 evaluation unit is a typical 2-point control that controls an upper and a lower limit on pumps and valves by means of two sensors.