Powerful photoelectric sensors in a plastic housing
O6 miniature photoelectric sensors with high-performance
- Diffuse reflection sensors with reliable background suppression
- Intuitive setting via potentiometer and rotary switch (light/dark selection)
- Well-defined light spot for precise object detection, no scattered light
- Also available as through-beam or retro-reflective system
- Versions with M8 connector, M12 pigtail or PUR connection cable
Best optical performance
The diffuse reflection sensors provide reliable background suppression, even in case of highly reflective backgrounds such as moving machine parts. The clearly defined consistent light spot ensures precise object detection. There is no scattered light which could interfere with other photoelectric sensors in close vicinity.
Ideal for universal applications
For connection the user can choose between potted cable, M12 pigtail or M8 metal connector on the housing.
The O6 range features a potentiometer for intuitive setting, and the light-on or dark-on mode is selected via rotary switch. The diffuse reflection, through-beam and retro-reflective sensors are distinguished by an excellent price/performance ratio. An extensive range of accessories completes the ifm range.