- Product news
- Position sensors
- Long range in miniature format: inductive sensor in M8 design
Long range in miniature format: inductive sensor in M8 design
- 30 mm sensor for restricted space
- Long range of 6 mm for non flush mounting
- Sealed: protection ratings IP 65 to IP 69K
- Screw-through thread for flexible mounting
Light, small and tough
The extremely compact housing has its strength wherever there is restricted space for sensors or where the additional mass is to be kept low: In factory automation, on machine tools or on fast moving robot arms the miniature sensor scores with a range that is almost as long as that of larger designs. Thanks to its stainless steel housing it is extremely resistant. With a temperature range from -40 to 85 °C it is also suited for use in the food industry.
The threads are precisely matched to each other to simplify installation in restricted spaces. The sensor can be screwed into the provided bore hole from the front or from the back. Four LEDs arranged in 90° steps allow visual inspection of the switching state in any position.