- Product news
- Process sensors
- Conductivity sensor LDL200 for CIP monitoring – a new approach
Conductivity sensor LDL200 for CIP monitoring – a new approach
- Reduce inaccuracies associated with a time-based cleaning process
- Improve process performance with flexible measurement points
- Compact, high-quality sensor design prevents failures and unplanned downtime
- Simplify your installation and commissioning processes
- Loss-free signal transmission of measurement values
The sensors are used in cleaning processes (CIP) in the food industry. They detect the concentration of cleaning agents, check the rinsing water for residues and for product validation.
Precise, fast and reliable measurements during the process help to improve plant availability and optimize cleaning cycles. Reduced amount of cleaning agents, lower energy consumption during rinsing and lower water consumption result in considerable cost savings.
Benefits when using ifm
Simple order process, extremely short delivery times, user-friendly integration into the application – Are you now interested?
Advantages of LDL at a glance:
Much shorter commissioning time
- No need for additional evaluation electronics
- Simple wiring using M12
Robust and compact design
- The fully welded stainless steel housing prevents water ingress
- High availability and fast delivery times
- Flexible adapter concept reduces / simplifies warehousing
|Availability||Quality||Performance||Product portfolio for
the food industry
|Short delivery times.
No charge factory certificate
|Resistant to temperature and
vibrations due to robust and
compact design. 5 year warranty.
|High resolution over the
total measuring range due
|All process sensors from one
supplier e.g. for CIP systems.
Typical cleaning process in the food industry
With one sensor in the inlet and outlet it is possible to measure the following:
- Concentration of wash fluids in the rinsing water
- Contamination of the rinsing water
- Product residues in the return pipe during the cleaning process
Typical cleaning process
With one sensor in the inlet and outlet it is possible to validate the different stages in the cleaning process with process water, caustic and acidic solutions.
- Using conductivity sensors can reduce the amount of water and chemicals required: Cleaning and rinsing on demand
- The quality of the cleaning process is reproducible
Added value thanks IO-Link
|Loss-free signal transmission
Digital transfer of conductivity and temperature values
|Plug & Play
Easy to implement using automatic parameters
Internal history memory function
Application: compact design, mounting in small pipe diameters (DN25)
LDL200 inductive conductivity sensor; analogue output; scalable; selectable conductivity / temperature; analogue; DC; M12 Connector; IP 68; IP 69K; (7 days / 3 m water depth / 0.3 bar: IP 68); Ambient temperature -40...60 °C; Pressure rating 16 bar; G 1 external thread Aseptoflex Vario; M12 Connector