- Systems for mobile machines
- Sensors for mobile machines
Sensors for mobile machines
- Inclination sensors with CAN or analogue interface
- Inductive sensors with high protection rating
- Pressure sensors with a robust measuring cell for mobile hydraulics
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Wide operating temperature range
Sensors for mobile machinery
In automation technology sensors are the "sense organs" of the control systems. They are also used in mobile machinery and installations. In contrast to devices for industrial automation, the demands on sensors for mobile applications are much higher.
The ifm units are distinguished by a robust housing and high protection rating for use in harsh environments. They are shock and vibration resistant and designed to be used in harsh, dirty environments. The sensors have an extended temperature range so that they can operate reliably in extremely cold conditions and when installed next to hot engines. Moreover, the devices are insensitive to rapid temperature changes. A wide voltage range ensures that even high fluctuations of the on-board system do not affect the function. To comply with the ever increasing EMC requirements in mobile applications the devices feature an increased EMC resistance.
Many sensors have the e1 type approval.
The ifm product range for mobile applications includes inductive sensors, pressure sensors, temperature sensors, inclination sensors and cameras, among others.