Target pucks for position feedback
Flexible target pucks, fixed (90°) or adjustable angle
- Basic version for standard 90° applications
- Freely adjustable version for individual solutions
- Preassembled targets reduce installation complexity
- Visible from a distance thanks to clearly visible position indicators
- Compatible with actuators to VDI/VDE 3845
Quick and easy to mountThe mounting orientation of the target puck is recognisable from the outside. This allows quick and easy mounting on the shaft end of the actuator without the need for further adjustment. The preassembled damping elements reduce installation complexity. The target pucks are designed for shaft heights of 30 mm or 20 mm in combination with an adapter.
High flexibilityRotatable damping elements allow the pucks to be used in both standard and individual position feedback applications.