IO-Link master meets wiring system
- IO-Link master modules for the AS-i wiring system
- 4-port IO-Link module, supplied via AS-i and AUX
- 2-port IO-Link module, only supplied via AS-i
- An integrated parameter memory facilitates sensor replacement
- Field module with IP 69K for the food industry
IO-Link master for the AS-i wiring system
The decentralised AS-i IO-Link master modules serve as a gateway between intelligent IO-Link sensors and the AS-Interface fieldbus. They combine the advantages of the AS-i wiring system with standardised IO-Link communication. IO-Link enables detailed diagnostics of the connected sensors or actuators and can therefore increase machine uptime. The integrated parameter memory of the IO-Link master also allows easy sensor replacement.
Robust fieldbus modules for demanding applications
Thanks to their special housing materials and high ingress resistance (IP 67 or IP 69K) of the grey modules, they can be used in coolant applications or directly in wet areas in the food industry. The ecolink technology guarantees reliable, permanently ingress-resistant M12 connections of the connection cables.