- Compact and robust housing
- Easy adjustment in the application via pushbutton or IO-Link
- Versions with automatic detection of PNP or NPN output loads
- Clearly visible indication of the switching status
- Flush and non-flush versions
Capacitive sensors detect metallic and non-metallic materials in different applications. The robust metal housing protects the sensor against mechanical damage.
The output function (normally open or normally closed) and the switch point can be set via two pushbuttons. A brief push of the button will set the switch point. An electronic lock can be activated to safeguard settings.
The automatic detection of a PNP or NPN load, the variable setting of the switching function and the fast connection via connector facilitate the set-up and reduce the number of different versions.