- Product news
- Systems for mobile machines
- Modular mini controller with high-current relay outputs
Modular mini controller with high-current relay outputs
Power management in mobile vehicles
- High-performance, protected relay outputs with diagnostic function
- Connection of sensors and actuators without further external wiring
- Powerful CAN interfaces for various communication tasks
- Easy installation due to adapted mechanical ecomatmobile Basic concept
- Programmable to IEC 61131-3 with CODESYS
In many small and compact mobile applications, the requirements on control tasks are increasing. Cost-optimised, modular mini controllers for mobile use are in demand.
ifm offers ecomatmobile Basic consisting of the components BasicRelay, BasicController and BasicDisplay that are adapted to each other. This BasicController family is now complemented by the BasicController relay. Its special feature is made up of six protected power relay outputs with diagnostic capability for the supply of high-current consumers in mobile machines. In addition it has multifunctional digital and analogue inputs that can be configured via the application software. The BasicController relay is freely programmable via the IEC61131-3-compatible CODESYS software.