Feedback systems for valves and valve actuators
Valve feedback sensor with easy wiring
- Heavy-duty housing for long life
- Integrated solenoid wiring
- Lasered label can be read even when wet
- Clearly visible status indication
- Spacious terminal chamber for easy access
End position feedback on quarter-turn actuators
The unit contains two inductive sensors in a potted and sturdy housing with protection rating IP 67. It signals two end positions. It is equipped with a solenoid connection replacing the additional cable to the solenoid valve.
Fast and easy wiring
The actuator interface is optionally equipped with a standardised M20 x 1 gland. The spacious terminal chamber allows quick and easy wiring. Since the terminal block can be removed, no new wiring is required if the sensor is replaced. A UL approval for this product is currently in progress.