- Orientation-independent reading of 1D and 2D codes
- Recognition of more than 20 different code types
- Integrated code comparator system in the sensor
- For adjusting and monitoring vision sensors
- Ultra-flat or circular illumination units
1D/2D code readers
Application areas of the 1D/2D code reader range from product tracking and product control to product identification.
The sensor can read 1D and 2D codes regardless of their position. Even if up to 25% of the code information becomes damaged or soiled, it is still read correctly. The reader can also be used for optical character recognition (OCR), e.g. in order to identify products based on type labels or serial numbers.
Additional illumination generates a homogeneous light field - either for virtually shadow-free object illumination or for emphasising surface characteristics.
The operating software allows for easy configuration of the 1D/2D code reader. The OPC server software provides an interface for integration into a higher level system. The Touch Panel PC ensures configuration, set-up and monitoring of object recognition sensors, 3D sensors, code readers and RFID readers.